Who Are the NAPL Alliance's
The 16 public and private organizations who make up
the "core team" of the NAPL Cleanup Alliance have signed a Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) to indicate their commitment to the mission and
goals of the Alliance. Under the MOU, "core team" members provide joint
management and coordination of Alliance activities and projects.
- Ashland, Inc.
- ChevronTexaco Corporation
- ConocoPhillips Company
- ExxonMobil Refining and Supply Company
- Sierra Environmental Services, Inc.
- Shell Oil Products US
- Suncor Energy USA, Inc.
- The Retec Group, Inc.
- TriHydro Corporation
- State of Wyoming Department of Environmental
- U.S. Defense Energy Support Center
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 6
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 8
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Technology
- U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center
The American Petroleum Institute (API) also provides support for the work of the NAPL Cleanup Alliance.
Sponsored by the Technology Innovation Program
Date Last Modified: